Application’s lifecycle in a marketplace explains why at times developers add features nobody really needs and why many of them try to turn their applications into services.
- Security Experts Wary as 1Password Subscriptions Push Users to Cloud-Based Vaults
- What’s new in Transmit 5?
- Adobe Hits Record Revenue of Nearly $2 Billion in a Quarter
- Rapid growth on growing market
- Revenue comes from new users
- Few new users, but strong demand for new features
- Revenue comes from upgrades by existing users
- Full saturation: no new users, no demand for new features
- New sources of revenue are needed